Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Friday

I saw someone else make a "Fashion Friday" post today and I thought it would be a great way to introduce my pretty new shoes to you.  I bought them yesterday.  They were on sale at Shoe Carnival for $30.  I was infatuated with them as soon as I laid eyes on them.  I put them on and I was in love.  After a little encouraging from my friend (ie.- "YOU HAVE TO GET THOSE!!!" That's why you shop with friends, right?), I knew I wasn't leaving the store without them.  It has been far too long since I made a beautiful pair of heels mine.  It used to be a rather common occurrence.  I think it needs to become a rather common occurrence again...because there's nothing like a pretty pair of heels to make you feel, well, pretty.  

Here are my new loves:

Can you ladies relate to my feelings of infatuation with a pretty new pair of shoes?  Get any new shoes lately that have you busting out a tune of, "I feel pretty...oh so pretty...?"  I just love being in love.  Looking down at your feet with a sigh of contentment.  Ahhh....  

Neurotic much?  Or normal?  A little bit of both?

Whatever the case may be, I love my new shoes.  $30 pick-me-up.

I don't know what exactly I'm going to wear them with yet...but I'll figure it out.  Any suggestions?

Speaking of shoes, if you haven't ever checked out www.6pm.com you need to.  A friend introduced me to this site recently.  It is a great site for shoes/handbags/etc. at discounted prices...and shipping is always $6.95 regardless of the size of the order!  

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend....and beautiful shoes that make your heart flutter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment