Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Head over to Jamie's blog to play along!


I'm Loving this new shelf we got for our living room!  World Market is having a 25% off furniture sale and it makes for some great prices!!!  I LOVE World Market!!!  I still need to put something in that bottom spot...just don't know what yet.  And yes...those are Doug's overflowing toys.


I'm Loving Christmas time at Starbucks.  I love the peppermint white mocha--- SOOOO good!!!  (You must try one if you haven't yet!)  


I also tried their Christmas Blend for the first time yesterday....and if you like bold coffee, it's great!  That stuff is packin' a punch let me tell ya!  Just like I like my men...rich and dark!  Ok, well maybe not...judging by my handsome, fair-skinned, student husband. ;)


I'm Loving this song (which I posted in my last post, too).  I love the lyrics, her beautiful, soothing voice, and the fact that she's singing the song with her husband.


As always, I'm Loving these guys:
They are the reasons I get out of bed every day.


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable puggy! My nephews and niece just had a puggy give birth to five! I'll be posting about it sometime soon with some pictures. I'm pretty sure I love them! :D

    That is such a beautiful song!

    Lots of Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I love the new shelf...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shelf! I always like looking around at World Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...everyone is posting about the peppermint mocha. I am going to get one tomorrow! I know that it will be soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete