Here is why Shutterfly is so fly:
Right now, they are offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! FREE!
I love getting pictures developed through Shutterfly. Easy to upload, don't have to go anywhere to develop your pics, and you get something fun in the mail! (Yes, I still think getting packages in the mail is exciting...even if they are expected!)
I also love photo cards. Doug the Pug has been the star of our past 2 Christmas cards. A dog dressed up in a funny Christmas sweater or costume never gets old, does it? We don't think so.
Here are a few of my favorite cards available right now from Shutterfly...
I think this is an adorable option if you have kiddos:
I love, love, love this card's message! (And it's a folded card!)
(The inside says- Every good gift is from above. Merry Christmas.)
I'm looooving the birdie on this one. May not be able to resist its charm!
There are soooo many more wonderful otpions to choose from! Check out Shutterfly to browse!
If you are a blogger and would like to get 50 holiday cards free, follow this link!



Oh boy! I may have to jump on this! GREAT IDEA! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI just gave you an award! Check it out! http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html