It has been said that pugs sleep an average of 14 hours a day. From the looks of it, so do I. (You have to give me a break though- I work 12 hour nights which is why I tend to nap a lot!) I love my husband for taking these pictures...and I love my Doug the Pug for being my cuddle buddy. :)
(And please excuse my appearance in most of these pictures...hey, I'm keepin' it real!)
(this was pretty funny---at some point during our nap, douglas jumped down, got his monkey toy, placed it there on my pillow, and went back to his position on top of me. i guess he thought i needed a toy!)
my hubby sent me this pic he took with his iphone just this morning. his text said, "see a pug anywhere?" ;)











Oh what cute pictures! Naps with furbabies are the best :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet pup!! they make the best cuddlers :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pics!! I wish my pup was small enough to cuddle with!
ReplyDeleteHollie @ Blog-o-holl*ic
Aww that last picture was too cute! I love it..
ReplyDelete